JEWELLERY CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove your jewellery when doing manual work, including housework and gardening.
- Have your jewellery checked annually by a jeweller.
- Put on your jewellery after applying makeup, perfume and hairspray.
- Always remove your jewellery before entering water, including the shower and swimming pools.
- Store pieces separately to avoid damage from knocking against one another.
- Remove jewellery before bed.
- Clean with a soft toothbrush and warm soapy water.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE FREQUENTY ASKED QUESTIONS.